5000 turbo quattro

1999 A6 quattro

Comment

Oh wow...just saw this!

Good job Jon

Comment

Hello

Comment

Figured I'd say Hi again. Sold my VW in 2013. Glad to see the forums back up and running. Hopefully I get to see a few of you that I've lost touch with over the years.
          - Eric

'97 Jolf "Rally" Edition

Comment

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO..yep, any day now.
            '93steVoR6 : '92SLd : '90g6d : '58 gypsi : '59scab : '60dlx
            >> VAG-COM & Tow Dolly For Rent <<
            Parting Out: MK3s, Passats & Corrados

Comment

Looks like I
              1983 GTI

Comment

Thank God. Now maybe I won't be on Facebook so much

Comment

Is this just a mirage though? My CC is still sitting in the driveway, dead. Guess I ought to fix it.
                  2010 Volkswagen CC Sport

Comment

So, I'm super glad MIVE is back up, but is it possible to get the tapatalk/mobique extension installed on the board for those of us who like to browse forums late at night while in bed? Also, am I the only one having a problem with this format not showing any new posts? There are NEVER any new posts which I find odd. I've been meaning to post this for like, ever, but keep forgetting and when I do remember I can't seem to sign in.. Sorry if this is already been discussed, I couldn't find anything in the search either.
                    Tony | 92' GTI 1.8T | 12' Fiat 500 | 09' Black Jack | 10' Cube
                    I came here to drink my milk, & kick some ass, & I'm all done with my milk - Moss

Comment

Originally posted by eatworksleepdie View Post
                      So, I'm super glad MIVE is back up, but is it possible to get the tapatalk/mobique extension installed on the board for those of us who like to browse forums late at night while in bed? Also, am I the only one having a problem with this format not showing any new posts? There are NEVER any new posts which I find odd. I've been meaning to post this for like, ever, but keep forgetting and when I do remember I can't seem to sign in.. Sorry if this is already been discussed, I couldn't find anything in the search either.
                      There really are never new posts... no one does anything on here anymore and it's a little sad. There is no "new posts" button like their used to be, it looks like vbulletin got rid of that. You just get the new topics area and hope there is something good.

I'll see if I can get the tapatalk thing going sometime here soon. Thought that was still alive, but must have screwed something up there.
                      90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
                      08 VW Touareg - VR6
                      14 Audi A7 - TDI
                      17 Audi allroad

Comment

That would be too bad if they got rid of the new posts button. that's the best way to find stuff. I haven't looked into it of course, but I'm wondering if it's a template thing? I dunno. It'd be cool to get the tapatalk thing working again! Although I guess it won't matter much if there's never any posts. hah. Too bad because I despise the Fb group. A couple of cool kids, and a bunch of Dbags. DESPISE. :D
                        Tony | 92' GTI 1.8T | 12' Fiat 500 | 09' Black Jack | 10' Cube
                        I came here to drink my milk, & kick some ass, & I'm all done with my milk - Moss

Comment

Working...
                        X