TEST

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annnd...We're Back!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Awesome, thanks buddy!
    '98 Beetle: PURPLE ---'03 Jetta TDI: my new daily --'01 GTI VR6: my new toy --'75 CB550F: Cafe Frankenbike ---'82 XV920: The Cruiser ---'99 Ninja 250 ---'00 KLR685

    Comment


    • #47
      yay!
      Nick-
      Present:
      Audi S5, Audi Q5
      Past:
      B5 Passat, MKIII GTI Vr6, Audi Coupe Quattro

      Comment


      • #48
        I apologize if there is some random blips. I'm just trying to mess with this and secure things so we hopefully don't have problems in the future.

        Please let me know asap if something looks off.
        Last edited by meijerbrantm; 04-14-2020, 08:36 PM.
        90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
        08 VW Touareg - VR6

        Comment


        • TheLinkster
          TheLinkster commented
          Editing a comment
          For some reason I cant start a new post or compile a standard "Post Reply" The box doesn't allow me to input any text.

        • meijerbrantm2
          meijerbrantm2 commented
          Editing a comment
          See response.

      • #49
        Yesss....so excited to see this!
        "If you ever see me out and about and im punching myself in the pants leave me be, personal leasons are being taught/learned"

        Comment


        • #50
          Originally posted by syler View Post
          Yesss....so excited to see this!

          @linkster By design... but no this was quoting the previous, and my test user here has the same perms as you.

          got some screen shots of what you're seeing?

          Comment


          • #51
            Heck yeah.

            Comment


            • #52
              Maybe it is just me, but once I sign in, I can't find the "Today's posts" tab anymore.
              Back in the day, I'd stay signed in and just hit that tab over and over to refresh the latest posts.

              Comment


              • #53
                Originally posted by kaltblutig View Post
                Maybe it is just me, but once I sign in, I can't find the "Today's posts" tab anymore.
                Back in the day, I'd stay signed in and just hit that tab over and over to refresh the latest posts.
                Yeah, that feature disappeared a while back. The closest thing now you have is the "new topics" button.
                90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
                08 VW Touareg - VR6

                Comment


                • #54
                  Originally posted by meijerbrantm2 View Post


                  @linkster By design... but no this was quoting the previous, and my test user here has the same perms as you.

                  got some screen shots of what you're seeing?
                  All works now!
                  ?\_(ツ)_/?

                  Comment


                  • #55
                    Thanks for sorting the log-in error Jon.
                    I'm going to try to start posting some new content soon.
                    I hope this takes off again.
                    The forums were always way better IMO.

                    Comment


                    • #56
                      Originally posted by kaltblutig View Post
                      Thanks for sorting the log-in error Jon.
                      I'm going to try to start posting some new content soon.
                      I hope this takes off again.
                      The forums were always way better IMO.
                      x2..
                      '93steVoR6 : '92SLd : '90g6d : '58 gypsi : '59scab : '60dlx
                      >> VAG-COM & Tow Dolly For Rent <<
                      Parting Out: MK3s, Passats & Corrados

                      Comment


                      • #57
                        Super stoked! I like this WAY better than facebook :)
                        2001 Reflex Silver GTi wun point 8 tee

                        Comment


                        • #58
                          i like it that you hooked up tapatalk. makes it nice to browse while dorking around on my phone. also i like it that you fixed the login where every time i signed in, the sign in page would load in the little sign in window, and not the main page! Thx Jon!
                          Tony | 92' GTI 1.8T | 12' Fiat 500 | 09' Black Jack | 10' Cube
                          I came here to drink my milk, & kick some ass, & I'm all done with my milk - Moss

                          Comment


                          • #59
                            I miss this place when it's gone. Glad it's back. :)
                            Dameon-
                            11 Jetta SE
                            82 rabbit GTI

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X