Euro Hangar 2018 Camping GTG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Hangar 2018 Camping GTG?

My girlfriend and I were able to get a campsite at Holland State Park for Euro Hangar this year.

I know there is stuff going on both Friday and Saturday night, but we were thinking of having a little GTG at our campsite Thursday night for some food, drinks, etc. Thinking about grilling and having a campfire and getting some VW guys to join. Figure it be a great way to meet some of you I havent met in person, and would be kinda fun.

Not sure how many people, if any are camping and/or free, but does that interest anyone? Just looking for a small group, and nothing like a "car show"

Just a small GTG, potluck, and fire if anyone wants to come or is also camping.

Would love to see some forum guys vs facebook as they seem to be more "OG/legitimate..." coming from someone who is considered a "fetus" on here... lol...
    1.8T: Euro R32 DSG Intake, Forge008 DV, Tacotaco SMIC, "Ultimate Delete" minus EVAP, USP 3" DP w/ HF cat, MF Catback

Just crusin along to smell the fahrvergnugen

Can you have a bunch of guests at your campsite?
    Ben Zeeuw
    1981 Rabbit Racer
    1998 Audi Avant Grocery Getter
    www.germanautoltd.com

Comment

I dont see why not. I have had GTG and potlucks at campsites before. Thats why I said "not a car show" though. I dont think they would enjoy cars lining the street haha. But if people were already camping, or parked and walked over, I dont see why not!
      1.8T: Euro R32 DSG Intake, Forge008 DV, Tacotaco SMIC, "Ultimate Delete" minus EVAP, USP 3" DP w/ HF cat, MF Catback

Just crusin along to smell the fahrvergnugen

Comment

Working...
      X