No announcement yet.

GR Area Weekly Bike & Bar Night..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm behind the curve. I should be ready to roll next week.

PS: I have no idea what Steve and Drew are talking about.
    Ben Zeeuw
    1981 Rabbit Racer
    1998 Audi Avant Grocery Getter
    www.germanautoltd.com

Comment

ben, i was disappointed in you, you stayed at home and didnt attempt to get that new rig even dirty. i know you were "sick".

steve is saying that he pulled into the garage with his bike on the roof, crunch. i did that twice last year or once last year and once the year before.

Comment

Originally posted by drewvdubber View Post
        ben, i was disappointed in you, you stayed at home and didnt attempt to get that new rig even dirty. i know you were "sick".

steve is saying that he pulled into the garage with his bike on the roof, crunch. i did that twice last year or once last year and once the year before.
        ewww, shity.
        Ben Zeeuw
        1981 Rabbit Racer
        www.germanautoltd.com

Comment

haha..oh well.
          '93steVoR6 : '92SLd : '90g6d : '58 gypsi : '59scab : '60dlx
          >> VAG-COM & Tow Dolly For Rent <<
          Parting Out: MK3s, Passats & Corrados

Comment

Hey guys I'll try and make it out a few times this year. My work schedule is terrible
            Mark
            2005 Audi A4 Avant Ultra Sport
            -1998 GTI

Comment

mark, youre still alive? i thought the married life had drained you from existence.

Comment

coming up on us again, its tomorrow. im in. excited to ride again.

i hear not only is steve not going to finish again, hes not even showing up.

Comment

coming up on us again, its tomorrow. im in. excited to ride again.

you know I was wondering with the snow/rain of the past few days, would it be "not cool" to ride this week since it's still so early in the season?

It was a bit sloppy last week and I'd hate to be the jackasses out there tearing shit up since it'd be even more wet than before.

I'll probably ride if yall go though, and hopefully I can finish the whole loop this time... if it's too nasty we could always just do an informal city bombing ride or something to keep the wheels turning.
                  -Nick V-
                  Current: '88 Golf GL 2.0 16V / '82 Caddy Diesel
                  Favorite Past Dubs: '92 Corrado VR6, '99.5 APR Stg.3 A4, '91 GTI 8V, '81 Rabbit Truck,

Comment

I'm in this time.

It's supposed to be 50 degrees and party sunny.
                    Ben Zeeuw
                    1981 Rabbit Racer
                    www.germanautoltd.com

Comment

it was not bad at all last week. there was one section that had a little bit of mud, the rest was good solid hard pack.

we havent had any rain or snow since the ride last week did we?

50 degrees+me+bike=bombing through the woods.............in shorts.

Comment

it was not bad at all last week. there was one section that had a little bit of mud, the rest was good solid hard pack.

we havent had any rain or snow since the ride last week did we?

50 degrees+me+bike=bombing through the woods.............in shorts.
                        alright.. i just assumed you did. I haven't been to GR the last 3 days and Lansing/Battle Creek got alot of snow.

rock on. I'd rather hit trails :)
                        -Nick V-
                        Current: '88 Golf GL 2.0 16V / '82 Caddy Diesel
                        Favorite Past Dubs: '92 Corrado VR6, '99.5 APR Stg.3 A4, '91 GTI 8V, '81 Rabbit Truck,

Comment

yeah our weather has been fine, a little chilly but not bad.

Comment

..yep it's true. Have fun guys!

Just think about it though, I could pry not show for the next two months and still hit the trials more then you did last year..
                            '93steVoR6 : '92SLd : '90g6d : '58 gypsi : '59scab : '60dlx
                            >> VAG-COM & Tow Dolly For Rent <<
                            Parting Out: MK3s, Passats & Corrados

Comment

ha you are funny. maybe one day when you have a big boy position you will understand responsibility.

Comment

T minus 2.5 hours.

this is going to suck, i have back to back conference calls possibly up till ride time.

Comment

Working...
                                X