X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction V2

Well, I'm pretty stoked about this.

I'm Josh DeBolt

Currently driving my 1990 Cabriolet, while building a 16v to swap into it.

Previously owned 2 mk4s both were Bright a** orange. I've been around a hot minute. and God I am embarrassed about my 17-year-old selfs post...

Now how do we upload photos..
    '01 Jetta - SOLD
    '99 Jetta - SCRAPED
    '89 Cabby- SOLD
    '05 Jetta- SOLD
    '90 Cabby - Building

Uploading photos isn't feasible. The server doesn't have the storage space. Gotta find a site (dropbox?) that allows storage and link to that. I have unlimited storage with Google Photos with my Pixel and was able to find a workaround to allow sharing them here. It feels like I used to know so many sites to do this with, but it's been long enough that I've forgotten most of them. Let me know what you come up with, looking forward to following along with everyone's progress.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpahman77 View Post
      Uploading photos isn't feasible. The server doesn't have the storage space. Gotta find a site (dropbox?) that allows storage and link to that. I have unlimited storage with Google Photos with my Pixel and was able to find a workaround to allow sharing them here. It feels like I used to know so many sites to do this with, but it's been long enough that I've forgotten most of them. Let me know what you come up with, looking forward to following along with everyone's progress.
      How did you link your Google photos? I'm on a Chromebook so same concept as the pixel.
      '01 Jetta - SOLD
      '99 Jetta - SCRAPED
      '89 Cabby- SOLD
      '05 Jetta- SOLD
      '90 Cabby - Building

Comment

Going into Google Photos via a web page, view the photo you'd like to share. If you right-click "copy image address" it should give you a really long link ending in -no at the end of that add ?.jpg and you'll be able to use it here.
        Last edited by jcpahman77; 04-29-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Imgur is the way to go if you ask me
          90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
          08 VW Touareg - VR6
          14 Audi A7 - TDI
          17 Audi allroad

Comment

Can IMGUR be private? At least with Google I can keep the albums private so they can't be modified etc but I can still share the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpahman77 View Post
              Can IMGUR be private? At least with Google I can keep the albums private so they can't be modified etc but I can still share the photos.
              It's private from your profile unless someone has the direct link to either the pictures or the album.

90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
              08 VW Touareg - VR6
              14 Audi A7 - TDI
              17 Audi allroad

Comment

Working...
              X