Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIVE Intro V2

Hello MichiganVW!

I have been on the old page but long since forgot all my info and had to make a new account. Good thing I just lurked right?

Anyway, I drive a MK4 GTI 1.8T. Black and pretty basic. Not much done to it yet, just kinda enjoyin' the ride.

I've owned three VWs and have worked on many more. I know a handful of the MIVE guys but I love meeting new people and hanging out with other VW guys. Hope to see some awesome cars at the shows this year. Wont be able to make Motorstadt but already have Eurohanger and NOWO marked! Maybe Ill see some of you at Gridlife too.

Big craft beer guy too so if any of you wanna grab a drink near the beer city lets meet! Haha.

Cheers. (Would upload pics but the server doesnt like that sooo I will work on it.)
    1.8T: Euro R32 DSG Intake, Forge008 DV, Tacotaco SMIC, "Ultimate Delete" minus EVAP, USP 3" DP w/ HF cat, MF Catback

Just crusin along to smell the fahrvergnugen

Welcome back!
    Bad decisions make excellent stories.

Brian

Comment

welcome fellow GR person. I'll keep an eye out for you. Not too many mk4's left out there
      Joe
      91 Jetta 16v
      78 Transporter
      www.germanautoltd.com
      I have a fender roller. Contact me if you'd like to rent it.

Comment

Originally posted by joezeeuw View Post
        welcome fellow GR person. I'll keep an eye out for you. Not too many mk4's left out there
        Thank you fellow GRsian. I know we are a rare breed. I cannot recall another black mk4.
        1.8T: Euro R32 DSG Intake, Forge008 DV, Tacotaco SMIC, "Ultimate Delete" minus EVAP, USP 3" DP w/ HF cat, MF Catback

Just crusin along to smell the fahrvergnugen

Comment

Working...
        X