Almost Motorsports.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Motorsports.......

Here is what I did for my big 4-0 this weekend!!!! Had a blast, will hurt for weeks!

later
    Greg
    73 914 TrackCar
    84 GTI RallyCross
    04 Landcruiser
    14 A4 Sport

looks awsome...where is it at and how much?

Comment

This place is really well run and a nice group of people.

Michiana Raceway Park, I believe it is about $350 plus wear and damage.

www.MichianaRacewayPark.com
      Greg
      73 914 TrackCar
      84 GTI RallyCross
      04 Landcruiser
      14 A4 Sport

Comment

South Bend is a GREAT track, race there many a time. Is that one of their rental karts with the 4 stroke on it? I used to run 100cc can and in the Great Lakes Sprint Series, I tested a Rotax 125cc liquid there when they first came out and I think it may have been the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Comment

I ran the flat head open class in the 300 pound weight class. southbend had to be the most fun track we hit other than new castle. great lakes sprint series as well. i saw my life flash before my eyes at SB lol.
          PM me if you need engine or head work done

Comment

I ran down there at Michiana with Furrin Group this spring and yes it was a blast
            -Nick V-
            Current: '88 Golf GL 2.0 16V / '82 Caddy Diesel
            Favorite Past Dubs: '92 Corrado VR6, '99.5 APR Stg.3 A4, '91 GTI 8V, '81 Rabbit Truck,

Comment

that's the track down in South Bend. i've drove my old shifter kart there once. got to test a Rotax DDS or whatever the two speed set up is called.

can't want to go back next year since i picked up another shifter for cheap. i want to get into wheel to wheel racing with it. be a series backmarker but who cares. karts are sooooooooo damn fun.

my soon to be GTi will be the tow vehicle.
              www.skunkw3rx.com

Comment

Working...
              X