GFB blowoff valve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFB blowoff valve

I just got my blowoff valve in my car yesterday. Love it. It's pretty mild, but I like it. Ya cant beat the good old psssssssshhhh noise after accelerating hard.
    Lans
    13 Golf R 01 GTI VR6 83 GTI 74 Honda CB360

GFB blowoff valve

Yep. It's a sweet sound...

Too bad it took forever for you to get it...

Steve
    2000 TT quattro: work in progress

5000 turbo quattro

1999 A6 quattro

Comment

GFB blowoff valve

Nice! This the one where you can run in DV mode?
      How much? Where?
      I am waiting for Waterfest to Buy/APR or Revo and everything else.
      So hard to wait though.......
      later,
      -Jeff
      Blk/Blk Audi S6
      07 Mini Cooper S

Comment

yeah...that is nice

I assume you mean the hybrid valve...i put mine in about two weeks ago, right after i chipped it.......i love that sound......wwwwoooooosssssshhhhh psssssshhhhh

Comment

GFB blowoff valve

Yep, the hybrid diverter valve. I got it from Neudimensions and it was on backorder for like 2 months. It was $190 shipped. I like it quite a bit, but with it adjusted for mostly blow-off it throws codes. didnt at first, but ever since I ran the 100 octane prog. with it has. I just backed it off to about the middle of the setting. We'll see how it does now.
          Lans
          13 Golf R 01 GTI VR6 83 GTI 74 Honda CB360

Comment

hmmmmm

trying to remember, i got mine a year ago through a GB on the vortex...i had it in my jetta, and when i put it in the audi, didn't need any adjustments....but i did put it in backward(or forward, depending on your take on the whole idea) and had the flutter problem, turned it so the small vacum points up, and now it is great. i have only run 93 octane in mine, with the apr 93 octane program, but there is a station out by my folks that has 110........i may just have to get some of that!!!! if i do, i'll let ya know if i get any codes

Comment

Working...
            X