This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viprus View Post
    Why do you hate the suspension? Frankly, if i pick it up, I'm just gonna flip it. I'm not going to keep it. Plus where i live, a car has to have all the clearance it can get .
    If you're asking that question, then apparently you know nothing about all-roads.

I'd really say it's not flippable if you have to do any maintenance to it and definitely not if it's the suspension.
    90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
    08 VW Touareg - VR6
    14 Audi A7 - TDI
    17 Audi allroad

Comment

I decided to let it go, i already am bringing up two rabbits and have a bunch of work lined up for me already.

Originally posted by meijerbrantm View Post
      If you're asking that question, then apparently you know nothing about all-roads.

I'd really say it's not flippable if you have to do any maintenance to it and definitely not if it's the suspension.
      You're right, I don't know much about allroads, thats why I was asking questions, for which i got most of them answered.

Thanks,

Mods, please close this thread.
      Andy
      '81 Yellow Rabbit 1.6 diesel. Slow and kinda' low
      '06 Red Chevy 3500 4x4
      '14 Yamaha Bolt R-spec

Comment

Originally posted by Viprus View Post
        I decided to let it go, i already am bringing up two rabbits and have a bunch of work lined up for me already.

You're right, I don't know much about allroads, thats why I was asking questions, for which i got most of them answered.

Thanks,

Mods, please close this thread.
        Someone got butt hurt off of a post I made?

When it comes down to it, all these answers would have been answered in a 5 minute google search. They are an extreme maintenance pig of a vehicle, hence my first post saying for 5k, I'd let it go.

Sorry if you've never realized how much of a sarcastic asshole I tend to be on MIVE. Although I can provide some good information from time to time.
        90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
        08 VW Touareg - VR6
        14 Audi A7 - TDI
        17 Audi allroad

Comment

Working...
        X