Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozglxvr6
    replied
    They seem to be fairly reliable. I'm not very well versed, but I believe some have the same timing chain in the back of the motor setup as the V8 S4's, which have caused that cars value to plummet. You'll have to do some research.

D2' are plenty cheap to be had. Just watch out for trans failure, and a few other problems.

Leave a comment:

• xflowgolf
    replied
    Don't be scared

Leave a comment:

• Millennium Falcon
    replied
    But Ben and the guys can sort it out! I enjoy them as well.

Leave a comment:

• zeeuwvw
    replied
    Originally posted by justrelax View Post
    Anyone driving a second generation (D3?) A8? I've always loved these cars, and there's a whole mess of them falling into my price range. Of course, my price range being what it is, we're talking a model with a 4.2 and over 135k-ish miles. Looking for real world experiences with these... thanks!
    We see a few at the shop. The good news is the transmissions seem to hold up better then the older model. Electrical problems get really expensive though.

Leave a comment:

• n0ftInc
    replied
    I like those a lot too..don't know anything tech about them though.

Leave a comment:

• justrelax
    started a topic Anyone with an A8l?

Anyone with an A8l?

Anyone driving a second generation (D3?) A8? I've always loved these cars, and there's a whole mess of them falling into my price range. Of course, my price range being what it is, we're talking a model with a 4.2 and over 135k-ish miles. Looking for real world experiences with these... thanks!
Working...
X