Flint Dubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flint Dubs

Who would be interested in starting a club for flint and surrounding areas? Just something i was thinking about today.
    91 Golf VR6
    09 Tiguan 6MT

I'd be down, as long as audi is ok :)
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Comment

I dont have a VW now... but, I wouldnt mind hanging out and meeting some new people.

Ken

Comment

audi's are fine too, where are you guys located
        91 Golf VR6
        09 Tiguan 6MT

Comment

In flushing, but i work at RPM on dort (right by the flint street races).
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Comment

sweet, i work at advasure insurance, on the corner of dort and lapeer.
            91 Golf VR6
            09 Tiguan 6MT

Comment

Dunno if we need a separate club...but I'm up for starting some GTG's or something.

I go to Kettering...and this is long overdue. I won't be back up to flinttown until October, but I hope we can get something started.
              Doug
              "Cookie Monster: This show is brought to you by the letters M, Q, and the number 5.
              Lawyers from Audi, BMW, Nissan (in unison): You can't do that!... See you in court!"
              '13 S4 /
              '63 Type 1
              Vimeo

Comment

wtf.... as soon as I leave michigan...
                Last edited by SSjetta; 09-10-2006, 09:05 PM.
                .:Ryan

... golf gti ;)

Comment

I believe there is a Krispy Kreme right off 75 on Corunna. That would be a cool meet spot. Thankfully I do not live in Flint anymore but I was born and raised for 24 years there! I tried to get a couple KK GTG's going but it never worked out.

Good luck to ya! Flint Town representin
                  A big Ford 4x4, a Deeeeezle BMW and a air cooled flat six
                  PCA# 2014080243

Comment

yes there is a KK on corunna road, im up for a gtg if we get enough people to go. start postin up.
                    91 Golf VR6
                    09 Tiguan 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by jogle5169
                      yes there is a KK on corunna road, im up for a gtg if we get enough people to go. start postin up.
                      Sorry man, I now live in Louisville KY; But yeah I am pretty sure its off 75 on Corunna
                      A big Ford 4x4, a Deeeeezle BMW and a air cooled flat six
                      PCA# 2014080243

Comment

Yup. Pretty close to right off 75. Right in front of Walmart/Sams Club.

Oh yeah...if we start naming a date for a GTG, lets move this to the Events forum.
                        Last edited by jetta9101; 09-11-2006, 09:27 PM.
                        Doug
                        "Cookie Monster: This show is brought to you by the letters M, Q, and the number 5.
                        Lawyers from Audi, BMW, Nissan (in unison): You can't do that!... See you in court!"
                        '13 S4 /
                        '63 Type 1
                        Vimeo

Comment

i say around 29th or 30th, i dont know how to move the post
                          91 Golf VR6
                          09 Tiguan 6MT

Comment

i think the club idea is cool. what do you have in mind as far as a club goes? are you thinking news letters and events or drives or what?.... just curious... oh and are vintage vdubs ok or are you looking for newer car people? L8r~cc
                            1971 bus
                            1975 westy
                            1979 bus
                            1980 westy x 2
                            1994 volvo 850 sedan

Comment

any vw, or audi is fine old or new. i was thinking about some get togethers and see what the turn out and the intrest and see where it takes us.
                              91 Golf VR6
                              09 Tiguan 6MT

Comment

Working...
                              X