TEST

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flint Dubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by jetta9101 View Post
    Hands up for those still here.

    (necro bump only in honor of the boards coming back)
    Woah, bumping a really old Flint thread. 2006? I had just graduated high school.

    FTG's still happen. A lot more seldom, and by FTG's, me, Nick, Don, Rob, Josh hang out from time to time.
    90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
    08 VW Touareg - VR6
    14 Audi A7 - TDI
    17 Audi allroad

    Comment


    • #32
      We need to do it more. Josh and I's old man status doesn't help


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Tuned and deleted Super Duty, An old Chevy with a Cummins, my wife's Volvo, a 5th wheel and a boat. I like to drink and work. My family is cool too.

      Rob

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by repacs0103 View Post
        We need to do it more. Josh and I's old man status doesn't help


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yeah, you should do something about that... like a divorce or something.
        90 Audi Coupe Quattro 20vt
        08 VW Touareg - VR6
        14 Audi A7 - TDI
        17 Audi allroad

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by meijerbrantm View Post
          Woah, bumping a really old Flint thread. 2006? I had just graduated high school.

          FTG's still happen. A lot more seldom, and by FTG's, me, Nick, Don, Rob, Josh hang out from time to time.
          I'd like this, but I'm stuck having to make a real reply, with real text, and real content.


          Originally posted by meijerbrantm View Post
          Yeah, you should do something about that... like a divorce or something.
          Never become a marriage counselor, Jon. or do?
          Doug
          "Cookie Monster: This show is brought to you by the letters M, Q, and the number 5.
          Lawyers from Audi, BMW, Nissan (in unison): You can't do that!... See you in court!"
          '13 S4 /
          '63 Type 1
          Vimeo

          Comment

          Working...
          X