• Show
Clear All

• Mgarr
    replied
    Heck yeah, I actually have not been to one in a while

Leave a comment:

• Stephanie
    replied
    I was thinking about going to the June 29th game. I believe it is against Detroit. Correct? Anyone else want to go?

Leave a comment:

• Mgarr
    replied
    Thanks again mive for coming, the result wasn't what we wanted but I hope you all had fun and will see you next year

Leave a comment:

• n0ftInc
    replied
    Originally posted by Bora2k View Post
    This looks like fun! Pregame meet-up somewhere nearby?
    Yeah. We'll be at Bob's bar before the game..should be fun!

Leave a comment:

• Bora2k
    replied
    This looks like fun! Pregame meet-up somewhere nearby?

Leave a comment:

• joezeeuw
    replied
    Looks like I'll be checking this out.

Leave a comment:

• Kampfire
    replied
    Originally posted by Mgarr View Post
    Alcohol is not allowed because it's a high school field. If you are 'caught' by the not so vigilante security you'll be kicked out so take that how you want to.
    Thanks for the clarification!

Leave a comment:

• Mgarr
    replied
    Alcohol is not allowed because it's a high school field. If you are 'caught' by the not so vigilante security you'll be kicked out so take that how you want to.

Leave a comment:

• Kampfire
    replied
    Are there "beverages" for sale during the game or BYOB or not allowed due to being a High school field.

Leave a comment:

• Mgarr
    started a topic Official Grand Rapids FC Thread

Official Grand Rapids FC Thread

Attention Westsiders!

I figured I'd kick off this thread with the ending of the inaugural GLPL season, just in time for GRFC's final home match, a friendly, against the Muskegon Risers.

The game is this upcoming Friday, July 31st at 7:30 PM at Houseman Field near downtown Grand Rapids

Tickets can be pre-ordered if you follow the link below for a mere $7 or you can wait until the game and purchase them for $10

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1350770

As usual, there will be the pre game party at Bob's Bar which also coincides with happy hour, so cheaper drinks.

Working...
X