TEST

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Into RC Cars/Trucks/Boats/QuadCopters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Into RC Cars/Trucks/Boats/QuadCopters?

Anyone else here run RCs, electric or nitro? I have a nitro-methane powered Stampede (2WD) with Spektrum SR3300T receiver and a DX2E transmitter. Still running the OEM motor, but I have beefed up the drivetrain a little after a few spur gear replacements. Also just picked up a Dromida MT4.18 for the minions to play with. It's not the brushless motor, but the 4WD is nice for running around the yard. Anyway, share yours if you have one and maybe we can throw together a meet sometime!

C5-2.7T
    "Drop a gear & disappear!"

Anyone Here Into RC Cars/Trucks/Boats/QuadCopters?

I used to have a T-Maxx. I built an Axial Wraith, it was stupid fun., I run a 4x4 slash now, the son has a rustler he doesn't use, and the wife has an ECX Ruckus.
    Last edited by verboten1; 11-15-2015, 12:30 AM.
    '98 Beetle: PURPLE ---'03 Jetta TDI: my new daily --'01 GTI VR6: my new toy --'75 CB550F: Cafe Frankenbike ---'82 XV920: The Cruiser ---'99 Ninja 250 ---'00 KLR685

Comment

Very nice! My minions are just getting into it now, but they're pretty young yet. I gave them my old Evader to play with first, but it was pretty brittle and needs more love than I care to invest now.
      C5-2.7T

Comment

Hah, yeah, my son is working on my big toys now...

I want to mess around with a helicopter next. This one. A V911

41KZTnCmwnL.jpg
        Last edited by verboten1; 11-15-2015, 12:20 PM.
        '98 Beetle: PURPLE ---'03 Jetta TDI: my new daily --'01 GTI VR6: my new toy --'75 CB550F: Cafe Frankenbike ---'82 XV920: The Cruiser ---'99 Ninja 250 ---'00 KLR685

Comment

Very cool! I can't wait for mine to get to that age, but trying not to overlook these years as I know they go by fast.
          C5-2.7T

Comment

Working...
          X